View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #171
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That brilliant extension does exactly that. Schaub can be culled at the end of the season & cost the Texans nothing in 2014 cap dollars.

However, understand that benching Schaub at any time during the season will reset the Kubiak clock. If you're willing to go 8-8 testing Tj & Keenum (I am) surely McNair is.
Show me where it will cost zero cap $$$$ in 2014 to cut Schaub. I've seen people post this, but according to what I've read on Spotrac this doesn't appear to be the case.

Since Gary is HC of the Houston Texans for life. I'm OK with resetting the clock. Who says they wil go 8-8? T.J/Case could come in and play better than Schaub. It wouldn't take much.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote