View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #35
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Yep

This acceptance of mediocrity is sickening.

Gary Kubiak is Head Coach for life.

Almost a decade later and Kubiak is really no better of a HC than he was as a rookie. (Yes I know his clock management and challanges have gotten better.) I mean when has Gary ever held his AC's accountable? He fired Bush to save his own skin, under direct orders from BoB.

Bottom line for me is: if Gary was a true leader Coach Joe would've been gone a long time ago.

Coach Joe Must Go
Just pointing out how silly this sounds. We were rattling off the problems this team had from week 1. None of those problems went away, but we managed to win 12 games in spite of them. We won the division, we won a play off game.. & it don't matter to me who we beat. They were there, they got beat.

All because Kubiak does a good job of covering up our weaknesses.

We lose one game & we're talking about mediocrity..... that's silly. There are real issues here, to make sht up.... that's just, well.... silly.