View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #33
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

I am calm

The Ravens game went as I expected it to based on history and what I consider to be a fair assessment of this team. They continue struggle against pretenders and continue to implode against contenders. While there are exceptions to this rule, for the most part, it's spot on. Fortunately, they are a good enough team to overcome the pretenders and in the past 2 years, that has equated to becoming the reigning NFL post season paper tiger. IMHO, that comes from a poor Special Teams component and a QB that is good. Not great, not elite.. Just good. I won't get down on Matt. All QB's will make mistakes and have bad games. Tell me the last time you saw a game that made you feel Matt was the reason the Texans won? ie, he carried the team to victory? And if so, who did they play?