Thread: Classless act
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #31
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 240829 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Classless act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Butt hurt thread, I'm embarrassed as a Texan fan it was even started and how anyone can consign to this ludicrous claim. Hey how about the players make some stops on 3rd down, that's a novel idea on how not to get "run up on" give me a break, we got our asses whipped, tip your hat and stop whining.
Meh, I think the few Ravens fans that frequent the board recognize that we're rejecting this thread and notion as a fan base. One sour puss does not define us.