Thread: Classless act
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #30
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Classless act

Butt hurt thread, I'm embarrassed as a Texan fan it was even started and how anyone can consign to this ludicrous claim. Hey how about the players make some stops on 3rd down, that's a novel idea on how not to get "run up on" give me a break, we got our asses whipped, tip your hat and stop whining.