View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #23
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'm not gonna calm down until I see a super bowl parade in downtown Houston. And I'll keep bitching and moaning about everything I don't like until then.
Yep

This acceptance of mediocrity is sickening.

Gary Kubiak is Head Coach for life.

Almost a decade later and Kubiak is really no better of a HC than he was as a rookie. (Yes I know his clock management and challanges have gotten better.) I mean when has Gary ever held his AC's accountable? He fired Bush to save his own skin, under direct orders from BoB.

Bottom line for me is: if Gary was a true leader Coach Joe would've been gone a long time ago.

Coach Joe Must Go
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote