View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #44
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How improve offense?

1. Marciano SUCKS. Do something about it.

2. The O-line is in disarray. We need Brown back healthy, & that is not the only problem, but I'm far from knowing what to do about it, especially right now & under the current circumstances.

3. I believe we needed to go high to Hopkins in the redzone in this game & didn't. I also suspect that we mistakenly shyed away from the TEs after the pick 6 in this game, which was all on Schaub anyway.

I don't think Schaub played all that terrbibly, but the pick 6 throw was a total bonehead move. We lost this game because of terrible redzone play by the O., a pick-6, and an 82 yard punt return for a TD that has MARCIANO written all over it. The D didn't always look great, but you take away 14 points for the pick-6 & punt return & they did their jobs pretty darn well.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote