View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #42
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How improve offense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I had to think about whether to vote for getting rid of Schaub or Kubiak, ending up voting for getting rid of Schaub since that'll be a quicker fix. Although getting rid of either or both would make me happy.

The problem is that neither TJ or Keenum are ready to start, so you'd have to just go ahead throw one of them to the wolves.
My thoughts exactly.

Schaub's main advantage over the other two is experience/decision making and possibly accuracy. Well based on what we have seen lately those two advantages are gone. He seems to be folding under the pressure of the actual rush, the pressure of a possible rush and the pressure he has put on himself.
I know we all assume he recognizes the defense better than the other two because of his experience but I am not so sure. We assume he goes through the progressions better than the other two but I am not so sure. I have to think that AJ is not the most open receiver most of the time.

They always say a game may hinge on 5-6 plays. Yesterday his contribution to these plays were negative not positive. Maybe if he had made a couple of plays on the first two drives they have TDs instead of FGs.

Listening to him on 610 and his answers kind of remind me of "Nuke" LaLoosh/Bull Durham at the end of the movie.

We wiil see against Seattle how he responds. I think it will be far uglier than this week for MS and the Texans.

On a side note does he look sleep deprived/stressed out or has he always looked like that?

Can't wait to see what happens against Seattle.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote