View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #41
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 286048 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: How improve offense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
He's fine as long as he has a clean pocket .... but all too often in the NFL that just isn't the case.
But we do expect the protection to be better than what we've seen right?

Far as Schaub goes... I don't think it's about his inadequacies. I think it's about how he decides when it's time to take a chance & when it's not. Too often we're on the wrong side of that decision when you consider this game is about play-makers making plays.

Sooner or later, you've got to decide that we're not going to settle for a field goal... the first two, that's my limit. That third trip into the red zone, it's time to take a chance. Got to be.