View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #10
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 18857 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

We were 3-12 on third down this week, anyone want to pick out the 3rd down conversion attempts and break down what really went wrong?

- twice I saw 3rd and > 10 we ran the draw, and gave up (kubiak)
- twice I saw Matt throw a ball 2-3 yards short of the first down hoping they would pick this up (not sure who to blame here)

I don't have anything else on the rest but the above already makes me sick and kills me year in year out. Kubiak again plays the safe game.. Matt doesn't seem to skills at QB to get the tough 3rd down conversions. Of late he's been staring down his primary receiver hard core and not going through the progressions either. What's up with that?

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote