View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #6
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Them Bengals are playing good ball right now. They eeked out a good one against Green Bay yesterday.

I think I can understand some of the poor outlook a lot of us have. We started out red hot last year, despite glaring problems that did not get fixed as the season went on. We continued to win in spite of those problems, until they caught up with us in December.

Right now, it's hard to see any good will being built to allow for the fall in December & there's little reason to believe the powers that be have what it takes to right the ship.

That's another thing. It's not the offense. When we needed to, we've been able to march the ball down the field with relative ease. The problem, is that we don't play like that until we "need" to.

We should want to get down the field & score on every possession. You'd think the players & coaches know that, but at a very high level (even a layman can see it) there is a distinct difference between when we need to & when we want to. The Texans need to find a way to close that gap.

I admire your support of your team. We need more like you. But is that the "fan" talking? Honest question, have you ever seen this team play better at the end of the season than it did at the beginning? Not beating up on the weaker teams at the end of the schedule, or winning games the other team couldn't care less about? I mean actually playing better football... the eyeball test.

It's been a long time since I've actually seen them play better in December than they did in September. I believe most of us know it, even though we're saying it in different ways, that's what upsets us.

Well since they sare playing so poor now, this might be the year we actually do it, well thats what him hoping for.