View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #9
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 71984 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
On a side note did anyone else have trouble getting onto TT about half way through the game ?
Yeah, Chrome kept telling me for a while it couldn't load TT then it would for a split second then it would disappear again. I just assumed the diarrhea Schaub was ejecting on the field hit the servers too. Really need to get him those Sheilds and Guards soon.

While I also agree it's not time to panic full bore yet. It's laughable to just sweep this under the rug at the same time (not that you're doing that but there are sunshine pumpers already emerging doing that).

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote