View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #46
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 19116 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Browns want Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
i know you are serious but you shouldnt be. Although Foster has struggled a little and tate has appeared to be good, Tate has not been the starter for a full season, Foster has been a superstar player for us and we know he can take the grind of a long season. Tate has been hurt quite a bit considering the little amount of PT he has gotten. I take foster over tate any day of the week.

I look for foster to re find his dominance next week as he has looked better and better every week since week 1.
For me it's not about Foster himself but the cap situation. People need to get less attached to Arian and remember the zone blocking scheme is just another running style and backs are almost interchangeable, do you get that big of a dropoff to pay $8M+ a year? I'd sign Ben for 4 million a year and then save the money for JJ Watt.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote