View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #157
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
my point of it is, that holding takes place all the time, and if you watch 2 players closely of course you are going to see them holding a lot, just like if u watch JJ alot you will see them hold him all the time.

And our first 2 games we won looked easy to start BUT look at what those teams have been doing all season so far they are pretty stout.
San Diego is 1-2, beat a 1-2 Philly team by three points. They lost to Tennessee on a hail mary type of throw.

Tennessee is 2-1, beat a poor 0-3 Pittsburg team in an ugly 16-9 game. They beat San Diego on a hail mary play, as I stated.

Baltimore is 2-1, beat a lowly 1-2 Cleveland team 14-6. They got annihilated by Denver.

I would hardly describe these teams as having "stout" years thus far.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote