View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #152
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I guess you guys aren't watching the same team I am. This team is not good at all. We can stop the run and we can run the ball. That's all we got. It's not a knee jerk reaction because we are 10 quarters into the season.
we lost 3 of the last 4 last season after starting the season looking like a no doubt SB champion. We have started slow this season which is good IMO. I would rather us hit our stride mid to the end of the season. This is not an 8-8 team.

Every season we see this team drop an egg and yesterday was just that. We will be fine, and as far as Harris goes i thought he did a damn good job yesterday, Newton on the other hand has struggled all season. When Brown comes back Harris needs to take Newtons spot cause that boy is getting beat every other play.