Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #693
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I'm not sure Kubiak has ever coached a spread pistol hurry up offense. Kubiak has been doing what he has always been doing since he started coaching and that is WCO, the 3-5-7 step drop, 2 reads - primary WR intermediate, secondary WR short and if covered check down to the back and on occasion go deep.
I didn't say anything about what you posted.

Matter if fact I said "in this offense". Kubiak calls plays based on his qb's strengths. He's said that before. And when he's had other qb's play with more mobility, he's called plays to use that.

I didn't say anything about any spread pistol stuff.