View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #148
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
How can you claim to be objective and completely ignore the problems the defense has had in stopping people when they need to? KJ by himself has already subsidized at least 2 critical scoring drives in 2 different games with penalties and bad coverage.....yet i dont here you railing on him about that like you've been railing on schaub about his pick 6's.

And I can refer to "stretches" too where the offense played well in the 1st 2 games too....The fact that you have to refer to " stretches" says it all about the defense.

Furthermore, It doezn't matter how it happened or how many points they put the team behind... they gave it up and they needed the offense to go get it back...and the offense did it the 1st 2 games...they failed this week.

I'm not " deflecting" anything...there's plenty of the blame to go around.
im not ignoring any problems of the defense just calling your bs where you seem to be passing all the blame to the defense and seem to be rewriting history to make it seem like the defense gave up some insurmountable lead to tennessee and schaub willed us back to victory, when it was actually schaub who gave the titans the big lead.. now today youre focusing on kareem on some ticky tack bs that even the announcers were questioning. a couple of deep plays and PI calls and its on the defense?? defense gave up 13 points.. how is this on the defense at all when your qb stalls twice from 1st & goal and throws a pick6.. i swear its never schaubs fault..