Thread: Trade Foster?
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #20
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
I saw the thread "Browns want Ben Tate". But thinking ahead to the future, I was mulling the idea of trading Foster, now, and going with Tate as our RB. We would certainly get a first round pick next year, and possibly more. This move would require us locking up Tate with a new contract, but otherwise, we wouldn't get nearly as much value in letting him go next year.
There was a time when I thought MS, AJ and AF were our triplets and plug in a gr8 defense and.... Championship. Well, AJ seems to be twighlighting, AF is too busy dancing around & no longer producing big runs and well, MS sux. So sick of MS's post season blab "I've gotta play better" blah blah blah

To answer ur question, why not?