View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #147
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 116344 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Would you then be ok with going 8-8 & changing QBs every week? Surely either Yates or Keenum will do better than that but worse case scenario...

I'm stubborn & I think this is a Championship team with Schaub. Not so much with the other two. I think McNair & Kubiak think the same way so I'm sure we won't see that change. But if I was positive Schaub could not win the Super Bowl I'd make that change now.

I'd also be ok with the possibility of going 8-8, then I'd know we don't have our QB on our roster today.
I dont think you can win a SB with Gary/Schaub and every game yr spent on them is another wasted. But I've felt this way about Gary since 2009 and Schaub since his foot injury.

So yes, I'm for giving T.J. and Case a look this season and see if they can be the answer. If not then drafting a QB becomes priority #1. This will never happen due to the brilliant contract extention Rick with Gary's blessings gave Schaub.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote