Thread: Challenges
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #4
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33796 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Challenges

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
I hate to bring up anything positive. I know how bad our record is(2 and 1) and we have no chance in any of the next few games. I will however bring up the fact that Kubiak has either found someone to take control of the challenges or he has learned when to challenge. Either way it's a small positive out of our wreck of a season.
Losing to the Ravens may be a blessing in disguise. Maybe it will light a fire under the team. Not one man in that locker room can say they can't improve and play a lot better. I think Sunday's game against the Seahawks in Reliant Stadium will tell us a lot about this team. Win that game and at 3-1 everything is still looking pretty good overall.