View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #34
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84321 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OK, I'm starting to panic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
The knee jerk reaction is to blame the foot injury. But the back foot is where the lisfranc occurred, right? Throwing off his back foot is an indication of not wanting to step into the pocket. I think the elephant in the room is that we have a gun shy QB. Maybe rightfully so. But, that's still not a good thing.
I don't think he's looked gun shy until today. I was at the game last week (in section 616) and he was moving around the pocket very well. He didn't step into a couple of throws but generally speaking if Brooks wasn't given help in pass pro he was in Matt's lap as he threw.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote