View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #33
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OK, I'm starting to panic

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynegg View Post
When Matt isn't doing his part, and he isn't, those faults need to be exposed so they can be changed. Bury them with spectacular plays which would have been even more so had they been hit on target instead of behind the runner or in the dirt or 18 feet over their head or whatever and the root of the problem remains. Schaub needs to go.

For all you say about it taking 11, you sure are quick to defend 1 and put it on the other 10. The accuracy issues, the lack of mobility, the la k of speed, the telegraphing the play, the can only perform under ideal conditions are all on Schaub. The other 10 shouldn't have to take his blame nor should they continue to make him look better than he is. Cut the cancer out.
Forget it man. While I have made it clear that Schaub cannot play the way he played today if we want to go anywhere. You apparently are not able to examine the team beyond the QB position. Schaub dragged the offensive sieve, I mean line, kicking and screaming through two weeks of terrible (especially Brooks) play. Today he was sub par and below the level that is acceptable if we want to go anywhere.

I will ignore other deficiencies and if we have a team that is tired of making people look good (which is funny that the mark of a great player has always been "makes others around him better") then somehow that's admirable. From now on I will look one level deep and avoid any analysis beyond what the drunk guy from section 616 offers every week so that I can avoid your sharp criticisms.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote