Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #690
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

To me this is a stupid complaint about Manziel. Manziel runs now because he can murder defenses with his feet. When he needs to make throws he does make throws. The one thing he'll have to adjust to is his extension of plays. Sometimes he tries to do a little too much, but at the same time this is what I think will make him really good at the next level. He just need to understand how much is too much and when to dial it back.

He's more accurate than a lot of QBs starting in the league now even though he plays in a wide open system. I've seem enough of him to see he can make all the throws though even in tight coverage. His biggest adjustment will be learning to trust his reads and throwing into tight windows of zone coverage similar to what Keenum has had to adjust to. He'd be great in this offense though IMO.