View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #143
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 295498 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
It's not just the one game. We were outplayed in the SD game, heavily in the first half. Rivers made a very poor throw over the middle of the field that completely changed that game. If not for that, we'd have lost. You can't count on the other team to screw up. We also looked bad against Tennessee.
We just paid that guy a crap load of money. I prefer to call that an amazing play by an amazing player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post

This really isn't about one game, look at how we played at the end of the year last year. Schaub was terrible and our defense got annihilated by the patriots passing attack. These problems are continuing into this season.
Schaub has not played terribly... Well, not that terribly this year. This is not a continuation of last year.

I'm not saying we don't have problems. I'm saying we've got time to work it out & I believe we have the people in place to get it fixed. Although I do like that idea about trading for a RT.