View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #29
waynegg
Veteran

Rep Power: 3727 waynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OK, I'm starting to panic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
If somebody on our team is "tired of making him look good" then I want them off of my team.

If I were in the army even thought that one of my troops was "tired of making someone else look good" I would have their ass the moment it showed up in their work. Your entire post is riddled with everything that happens in a cancerous locker room and poisons organizations.

You could bring Peyton Manning in here but if you have a bunch of players that have the attitude you describe you won't win squat.

Mike
When Matt isn't doing his part, and he isn't, those faults need to be exposed so they can be changed. Bury them with spectacular plays which would have been even more so had they been hit on target instead of behind the runner or in the dirt or 18 feet over their head or whatever and the root of the problem remains. Schaub needs to go.

For all you say about it taking 11, you sure are quick to defend 1 and put it on the other 10. The accuracy issues, the lack of mobility, the la k of speed, the telegraphing the play, the can only perform under ideal conditions are all on Schaub. The other 10 shouldn't have to take his blame nor should they continue to make him look better than he is. Cut the cancer out.
waynegg is offline   Reply With Quote