Thread: Trade Foster?
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #10
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 95025 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
There's a thread that says the Texans are an 8-8 team. If you believe this is close to being accurate, then changes need to be made. Why wait until after the season? Maybe you don't think we are quite that bad, but do you think we are as good as our expectations going into the season? If the team needs to be shook up then let's start now and get value for doing it.
I think I'm seeing the same problems that I saw last year. The offensive line cannot protect our QB, and our QB mentally collapses. Kubiak tried to address it by drafting two linemen, and they're both on IR now. Nothing can be done. I believe that our ceiling is set, and there is really no one to blame. And that is what fans are going to struggle with the most: No one to scapegoat, no one to fire. It is what it is.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote