Thread: Classless act
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #11
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 50924 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Classless act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegara View Post
What did you think of the Ravens kicking that last field goal? Do you think if it wasn't for low class, they wouldn't have any at all?
Let me guess, instead of a normal soccer league your kids play in FFPS ("Fun Fair Positive Soccer") where you don't keep score but no player is EVER allowed to score more than 3 goals (if you are truly not keeping score how would anyone know how many goals any of the players had?) and parents can yell "good try" (even/especially if the player whiffs) but NEVER something like "good kick" (too much like an actual accomplishment).

Well, boo hoo. It's the NFL. Like the Blue soccer league where my daughter's team occasionally dropped a 10-0 beatdown on the other team. Or like her softball team that was usually ahead 20-0 after three innings (they did have a rule that if you were ahead by 8 runs you could only score 6 runs an inning). Not like FFPS. If you don't like it change the channel to HGTV (don't worry, they will buy the house the wife wanted).