View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #142
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I know you are talking to Lucky, but I will take a crack at that.

Changing the QB is essential. I can't imagine the players have a lot of confidence in Schaub and a change of leadership alone may provide a much needed spark. Additionally, Schaub's play is just not good enough and it's progressively getting worse.
Would you then be ok with going 8-8 & changing QBs every week? Surely either Yates or Keenum will do better than that but worse case scenario...

I'm stubborn & I think this is a Championship team with Schaub. Not so much with the other two. I think McNair & Kubiak think the same way so I'm sure we won't see that change. But if I was positive Schaub could not win the Super Bowl I'd make that change now.

I'd also be ok with the possibility of going 8-8, then I'd know we don't have our QB on our roster today.