View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #26
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84321 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OK, I'm starting to panic

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynegg View Post
The first is all too common. The second never happens and it's crap to blame the receivers and ends for hi lighting all of Schaub's short comings if you really think OD gave up on the play. And if that is the case, perhaps they're tired of making Schaub look good and taking the blame when they can't don that super cape every game. Schaub isn't it. He doesn't have what's needed to get to the next level.

If those he throws to decided to stop going to super human lengths to make our mediocre quarterback look like a star, good for them! It'll expose Schaub for what he is and maybe a positive change can be made to get our team to where we all want them to be. People made every excuse for David Carr too...

Besides, watching the film over and Schaub is responsible for both pick 6 on the season. There's a huge difference between supporting your team and sticking your head in the sand.
If somebody on our team is "tired of making him look good" then I want them off of my team.

If I were in the army even thought that one of my troops was "tired of making someone else look good" I would have their ass the moment it showed up in their work. Your entire post is riddled with everything that happens in a cancerous locker room and poisons organizations.

You could bring Peyton Manning in here but if you have a bunch of players that have the attitude you describe you won't win squat.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote