View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #139
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 24548 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
I just think it's a little early to start talking about getting rid of our coach, kicker and qb. Really good teams can have problems early in the season is where I was going with that. I think Baltimore lost this game last year and it didn't turn out to bad for them. And yes, they looked at least as bad(in their loss to us last year) as we did today.
I know we can go back to how Baltimore looked at this time last year. We can also look at Giants teams in the past that come around in December and blow everyone's doors off. The complaint with this team is, and always has been the coach and to a lesser degree the QB. They don't seem to have that special something that is going to set the league on fire.

I'm too lazy to link to it, but in the Chron they had a quote from Kubiak that said "We battled back and got a field goal". That's it? A field goal? This team is killing me and I hate to see a great player like AJ get dragged down with it.

It's on me... that's all we ever seem to hear. I look at the Division and after only a couple years the Titans look reloaded and ready to go. The Colts had one down year and are already all over it again.

I hate to be a downer three weeks into the season but damn... These next few weeks are going to be super brutal.