View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #131
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
That's true. But the Ravens didn't just sit back and hope things got better. They identified their problem and made a pretty drastic move in changing OCs in season. I think what you've been saying is that everything's peachy and this will turnaround on its own. To fix a problem, first someone has to admit there's a problem. I'm wondering if the Texans will get that far. What I fear is the Texans following your line of thinking.
I'm not sure you know what my line of thinking is.lol Good post otherwise.

What change would you make?