View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #130
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Uh-Oh I have been doing that going on 3 years already. I wanted McNair to hire Jim Harbaugh Jan 2011. Today I want McNair to hire Oliver Luck as GM and David Shaw as Head Coach.
I would of loved Harbaugh in 2011. We were not getting him so who was your second choice. I don't think Kubiak is the best coach in the league and I think his system is getting kinda dated. But I do think he is above average and I think if we get rid of him odds are not great that we would get someone better. I don't want a change just to change. We are a winning and I sure don't want to go back to losing. We keep getting into the playoff's we just might win the big one.

I'll stick with our GM. I think he is one of the top guys in the league.