View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #129
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
Really good teams can have problems early in the season is where I was going with that. I think Baltimore lost this game last year and it didn't turn out to bad for them. And yes, they looked at least as bad(in their loss to us last year) as we did today.
That's true. But the Ravens didn't just sit back and hope things got better. They identified their problem and made a pretty drastic move in changing OCs in season. I think what you've been saying is that everything's peachy and this will turnaround on its own. To fix a problem, first someone has to admit there's a problem. I'm wondering if the Texans will get that far. What I fear is the Texans following your line of thinking.