View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #123
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Texans won't go 8-8. Schedule softens up and I don't THINK they're bad enough to totally diarrhea the season up like that. However, if they do or fall below that, it is time for changes.

Marciano needs to be fired last year.

Texans need an OC, no more Denny's menu.

Texans need actual QB competition with either Yates and Keenum or bring in someone. And that is coming from someone who defended Schaub for years....but I defended HWNSNBM up until the end too so I'm close to done with Schaub. His INT's are more than expected every game nowadays.

This team could so easily be 0-3 and have earned the poof lion.

What makes it even more superfantastical is that the sunshine pumpers will try to make the realists who see the flaws in this team out to be villians somehow or somehow they "don't know football" as they explain away picks due to some quasi BS caused by the receiver not seeing the ball due to the winter solstice or some $hit.

Wonka says: Oh so YOU'RE a "Super Fan"? Tell me again how being a sunshine pumper makes you a superior fan.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote