View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #122
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I think they have to be very concerned with their offense. Don't you?

Other teams besides the Texans are having issues. Does that mean the Texans and their fans shouldn't be concerned about what is happening here? I don't know where you're going with this.
I just think it's a little early to start talking about getting rid of our coach, kicker and qb. Really good teams can have problems early in the season is where I was going with that. I think Baltimore lost this game last year and it didn't turn out to bad for them. And yes, they looked at least as bad(in their loss to us last year) as we did today.