View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #15
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OK, I'm starting to panic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Geez. Now the Schaub apologists are throwing Daniels under the bus.

Schaub wasn't even pressured on the interception. Flat out didn't look at the coverage. That would be unacceptable with a rookie QB.
I'm not a Schaub apologist. I'm a Texans fan. I thought the first two weeks that Schaub played well in spite of pressure and poor OL play. I thought that today his play was unacceptable. If you took names and numbers off of jerseys and looked at Schaub in week 1 and 2 vs today they weren't the same player. He didn't move as well, he didn't step into throws and you can't win with Schaub if he plays the way he did today.

The pick he threw today was a bad throw but go watch the play. If you're ok with OD's effort on that play then I don't know what to say. Good teams and even good QBs make bad plays and bad throws. This was much more egregious. OD should have made an immediate tackle (or jarred the ball loose).

Like I said, the pick is on Schaub. The six is on OD.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote