View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #119
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
That's all you've done in any thread you were in today. At least you've been consistent.
Because i pay attention to the entire game and not just those things that reaffirm my agenda? Ok.

But you and anyone who thinks this teams issues magically go away by getting a another qb are in for a rude awakening. There are major issues on this team in addition to the qb. Good qb's have lit this defense up like a christmas tree. Thus far, i havent seen anything that tells me thats gonna be different this year.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote