View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #10
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OK, I'm starting to panic

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Blaming OD for a terrible throw thats whats wrong with Houston fans.....always trying to justify Schaubs crap throws

Nobody blamed OD for the throw. I blamed OD for giving up on the play. Schaub made a poor throw. OD gave up on the play. The first is part of the game, the latter is unforgivable. The throw was in front of OD and he didn't make the play because he turned his back to absorb the hit.

The problem with Houston fans is that they don't actually analyze the play. The problem with "haters" is that they won't accept failure assigned to anyone but whoever their scapegoat is. Go watch the play and stop regurgitating the ignorant view that Schaub is responsible for the pick-six. Schaub threw a pick. It was six because the TE gave up on the play.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote