View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #9
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84321 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OK, I'm starting to panic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA SWATT View Post
Basically ur saying that when the texans start rolling later down the line, it won't matter that Schaub throws a pick 6 bc we will still be up by 17 pts right? As long as MS is the QB, we win no super bowl
<-- he can't read either.

I said that I'll take a pick six every week if the QB is making plays otherwise. Last week and the week before that, Schaub was making plays in spite of having pressure all game. He was sliding left and right and made several plays as he was getting tackled. Today he wasn't.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote