View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #2
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2934 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OK, I'm starting to panic

For me it comes down to:

Will we be aggressive and attempt to improve the team or will we stand pat?

Unfortunately I think we'll stand pat. You pointed out how the Ravens's were just another team three weeks into the season last year. But they also identified a problem and corrected it with a major move ( firing their offensive coordinator).

We can't even work up the gumption to fire our special teams coach and will still probably be trotting Newton out there in week 16 after wasting another year of Andre Johnson.
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote