View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #82
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm not even thinking about that right now. It should not be on the edge of anyone's mind in the FO. If we get to 6 losses, the man in charge should be so upset that he's thinking of making a change. If we get to 7... I think a change should be made & if my HC has no idea what that change should be, or refuses to make a meaningful change, I'll step in & make the change for the last time in his Houston Texans' career.
Have you seen our next four opponents?
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote