View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #81
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
if we go 8-8....
I'm not even thinking about that right now. It should not be on the edge of anyone's mind in the FO. If we get to 6 losses, the man in charge should be so upset that he's thinking of making a change. If we get to 7... I think a change should be made & if my HC has no idea what that change should be, or refuses to make a meaningful change, I'll step in & make the change for the last time in his Houston Texans' career.