View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #67
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15762 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
We've seen three extremely shaky games thus far. A prediction of .500 is not off base. Have you not seen our remaining schedule?

Explain what it is that you have seen that makes you think that the prediction is so terrible, please.

I agree with you. Here is what I predicted after the Titans game last week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
Week 1- at Chargers W
Week 2- vs Titans W
Week 3 at Ravens L
Week 4 vs Seahawks L
Week 5 at Niners L
Week 6 vs Rams W
Week 7 at Chiefs L
Week 8- bye
Week 9 vs Colts W
Week 10 at Cardinals W
Week 11 vs Raiders W
Week 12 vs Jags W
Week 13 vs Pats L
Week 14 at Jags W
Week 15 at Colts L
Week 16 vs Broncos L
Week 17 at Titans W

It was nice to get a win last night but the Texans were exposed by a mediocre team. I'm seeing 9-7 and maybe even 8-8 because of the nfc west. They were supposed to beat the chargers. I have them going 2-2 against the NFC west but that division got a lot tougher this year and could be 1-3 or even 0-4. The Rams and Cardinals are much improved. The Chiefs are much better this year under Andy Reid. The Texans schedule is a lot tougher than it looked when it first came out. The same schedule last year would have been much easier. Peyton is better and has way more targets and Luck has a year under his belt. The only gimmes I see are the raiders and jags.
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/new...eply&p=2206857