View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #677
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 9/22. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Do you think Kubiak has the tools to fix it, or coach around it?

Brennan Williams, got hurt, as did QBerry. Chances are we're not going to get someone off the street.

I wonder if the Browns would consider Ben Tate for Joe Thomas.
No he doesn't have the tools to create a perfect environment for the QB.

How about making a play or two when an oline men gives up some pressure.

I've watched a lot of games, and I've seen plenty Olines give up pressure. I've seen guys get free shots only to have the qb make a quick read or get out of the way to buy some time.

When Schaub gets pressured I'm expecting 1) fetal position 2) MAYBE he evades only to chunk it out of bounds

This is the same guy that threw the ball out of bounds when no one was close to him last year in a road play off game. That tells me all I need to know about him when he gets pressure. He loses his senses and goes into survival mode. The last thing he's thinking is this is an opportunity to gash the defense.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote