View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #676
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25616 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 9/22. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

I think the entire team can play a lot better. There is no excuse for us to be trailing all three games in the fourth quarter. We were staring 0-3 in the face but I think we'll all take 2-1

Like I said, we're going to find out what the Texans are made of these next two games against the Seahawks and 49ers. These could be two must-win games early in the season, especially if the Colts beat the 49ers on the road right now. Texans, Colts and Titans may all be 2-1 in a couple of hours.

That AFC South is looking tough.