View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #19
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will it take for the Texans to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Fine, don't buy it. The biggest point I'm trying to make is that Gary is a ****ing control freak and that Wilson, Kaep, or Luck wouldn't be "Wilson, Kaep, or Luck" here playing for Gary. They'd be Gary's robot and nothing more. Obviously more mobile than Matt but still locked into their instructions from the Brainiac holding the Denny's menu.

If they colored outside the lines they'd sit for not being a pro.

Like I said, it's not worth worrying about too much. It isn't going to change as long as he's here. I just go outside and do yard work on days when they face a real opponent and it all works out fine.
So those guys would throw the pick sixes, make bad decisions, or under throw receivers as well because they would be his "robot"??
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote