View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #675
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 9/22. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
I'm more concerned with our pass defense more than the offense. Johnathan Joseph is not playing at an All Pro level like he did in 2011. He's been struggling for this being his second season in a row. Just doesn't seem to have the great speed he had in his younger days. And Kareem Jackson, for the life of me, never turns around to play the damn ball. If he just did that he could become a legitimate star in this league. He has all the other tools a top-flight cornerback needs but plays with a low IQ.
Again, I think both calls against KJ was bull. Looked like he turned his head to me. Looked like he was playing the ball both times.