View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #18
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will it take for the Texans to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Im just not buying this crap. Do we need an upgrade at QB? Obviously. Do we need an upgrade at O-Line? No doubt about it. Do we need better outside pash rushers? Absolutely.

But to say Kubiak would pass on a Wlson or a Kaepernick just because they are "too athletic" is ridiculous.

Fine, don't buy it. The biggest point I'm trying to make is that Gary is a ****ing control freak and that Wilson, Kaep, or Luck wouldn't be "Wilson, Kaep, or Luck" here playing for Gary. They'd be Gary's robot and nothing more. Obviously more mobile than Matt but still locked into their instructions from the Brainiac holding the Denny's menu.

If they colored outside the lines they'd sit for not being a pro.

Like I said, it's not worth worrying about too much. It isn't going to change as long as he's here. I just go outside and do yard work on days when they face a real opponent and it all works out fine.