View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #666
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 269943 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 9/22. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.O.DuB View Post
I guess my post got deleted...

Either way I was just trying to lighten the mood.. Didnt mean any of it. I was just trolling the fairweather fans.

.. Anyway, Schuab Wasnt the problem as much as the O line and the constant pressure he faced.
Agreed. The pressure was the problem, not Schaub's inability to deal with it. As we all know no QB has ever been forced to cope with pressure on the way to a Super Bowl win. That never happens.