View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #664
waynegg
Veteran

Rep Power: 3727 waynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 9/22. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.O.DuB View Post
I guess my post got deleted...

Either way I was just trying to lighten the mood.. Didnt mean any of it. I was just trolling the fairweather fans.

.. Anyway, Schuab Wasnt the problem as much as the O line and the constant pressure he faced.
If Schaub weren't so slow, the O line wouldn't be forced to keep the defense pinned for so long. Three seconds is an eternity, and Schaub needs six. My local high school QB could work out in the kind of conditions you seem to be expecting.
waynegg is offline   Reply With Quote